| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lago Argentino in April is a little cool at 7.6 °C (45.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.1 °C (37.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in April is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 25.4mm (1in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 9:48 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 10:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Lago Argentino April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Lago Argentino, Argentina
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Lago Argentino:
- Esquel, Argentina - 823.8 kms (511.9 miles) N
- Futaleufu, Chile - 791.4 kms (491.8 miles) N
- Trelew, Argentina - 953.2 kms (592.3 miles) NE
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 742.6 kms (461.5 miles) N
- Sarmiento, Argentina - 574.9 kms (357.3 miles) NNE
- Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina - 615.8 kms (382.7 miles) NE
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 489.9 kms (304.4 miles) N
- Chico, Chile - 415.9 kms (258.5 miles) N
- Puerto Deseado, Argentina - 545.8 kms (339.1 miles) ENE
- Rio Gallegos, Argentina - 257 kms (159.7 miles) SE
- Punta Arenas, Chile - 316.9 kms (196.9 miles) SSE
- Ushuaia, Argentina - 568 kms (353 miles) SSE
- Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile - 726 kms (451.2 miles) SSE