| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lago Argentino in October is a little cool at 8.3 °C (46.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.9 °C (37.2 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A feeble 12.3mm (0.5in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 14:43 long with an average length of 13:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Lago Argentino October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Lago Argentino, Argentina
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Lago Argentino:
- Esquel, Argentina - 823.8 kms (511.9 miles) N
- Futaleufu, Chile - 791.4 kms (491.8 miles) N
- Trelew, Argentina - 953.2 kms (592.3 miles) NE
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 742.6 kms (461.5 miles) N
- Sarmiento, Argentina - 574.9 kms (357.3 miles) NNE
- Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina - 615.8 kms (382.7 miles) NE
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 489.9 kms (304.4 miles) N
- Chico, Chile - 415.9 kms (258.5 miles) N
- Puerto Deseado, Argentina - 545.8 kms (339.1 miles) ENE
- Rio Gallegos, Argentina - 257 kms (159.7 miles) SE
- Punta Arenas, Chile - 316.9 kms (196.9 miles) SSE
- Ushuaia, Argentina - 568 kms (353 miles) SSE
- Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile - 726 kms (451.2 miles) SSE